Spend your time island hopping and enjoying the best that each island has to offer
Our agents at Christie’s International Real Estate – the Saints are known for their experience and knowledge regarding not only US Virgin Islands Real Estate but also the lifestyle and culture of the islands. Whether you are vacationing or looking for a real estate in the US Virgin Islands, there is always plenty to do. Beyond the week-long trips you can set aside a few days to take various shorter adventures on each of the islands.
We have compiled a list of the best day trip activities. So, pack your bags, visit us at Christie’s International Real Estate – the Saints and schedule in these day trips throughout the islands.
Best St Thomas Day Trips
• Take a sunset Kayak Ecotour through Bird Island and a guided tour through Mangrove Lagoon’s Wildlife Sanctuary & Marine Reserve.
• For our braver travelers, take a slightly spookier excursion as part of the Ecotour: Night Kayak with Pirate and Ghost Stories. Take in stories of the rich history of the islands and ghoulish tales!
• Book an all-inclusive tour with featured shopping spots, gorgeous views and a stop at the beach to complete the package.
• Grab an all-day pass to kayaks, paddleboards, float mats, beach chairs and snorkeling on Honeymoon Beach with the Watersports Package!
• Explore all the tours and tickets through Ocean Surfari Charters for fishing, snorkeling and more.
Best St John Day Trips
• If you’re looking for an all-day luxury private sail, book with Morningstar Sailing and Power Charters to explore the serene blue waters and beaches.
• Experience a sunset sail on the 55’ catamaran through Pillsbury Sound with Cruz Bay Watersports.
• Take the helm yourself with all-inclusive Sail Instruction where you can choose to be the Captain or let the guide take over.
• Take in the food and drink on St. John with Love City Food Tours, checking out tours like Taste of St. John and Happy Hour!
• Snorkel with sea turtles on a Virgin Islands Ecotour then hike on Lind Point Trail and kayak through the Virgin Islands National Park.
• St. John has some of the Caribbean’s finest hiking trails within their National Park specifically Ram’s Head & Reef Bay Trails.
Best St Croix Day Trips
• Big Beard’s Adventure Tours offer full and half-day trips around St. Croix as well as sunset sails!
• Hop aboard a glass-bottom boat to see all that the sea has to offer on a Mile Mark Watersports tour.
• Capture a cruise around the outer reef (a rarity) with Captain Heinz.
• If you don’t quite have your sea legs, take advantage of the Taste of Twin City Food Tour! A three-hour tasting tour of downtown Christiansted while learning about local history.
• Spend the day at St. George Village Botanical Garden, a 17-acre estate, exploring the ruins and museum.
• Bring the whole family to the Farm to Table Organic Vegetarian Cooking Experience where you will learn new recipes while enjoying tropical Caribbean food and beverages.
• Take a hike through the rainforest and experience breathtaking views on the way to Annaly Bay Tide Pools, naturally formed pools on the North Shore.
Best Water Island Day Trips
• Pedal and party to Honeymoon Beach then enjoy the white sand beach and a chance to swim with sea turtles on a Cycleboats Trip.
• At just 491.5 acres with the highest point at 300 feet above sea level, Water Island is perfect for hiking. Take advantage of the gorgeous natural beauty and hike from Phillip’s Landing to
Honeymoon Beach, Limestone Beach or Fort Segarra.
• Once there, explore the history of Fort Segarra and underground tunnels.
Give us a call for more information about the island lifestyle and all it has to offer; consider making these day trips your reality and check out our active listings of US Virgin Islands real estate.